Govt Jobs 2022 - National Institute of Folk and Traditional Homage (NIFTH. Lok, Virsa) Private Jobs2022-10-10 13:22 Driver & Rider Islamabad 65 views Reference: 9396
Salary: Contact us
Applications are invited for the following temporary but likely to be permanent vacant posts in the National Institute of Folk and Traditional Homage (NIFTH. Lok, Virsa) from Pakistani nationals fulfilling the criteria and requirements.
1. Program Organizer (BPS•16) 04 Graduation 2nd Division in Sociology. Ethnology. Anthropology, Fine Ms, Folklore. Pakistan Studies or Musicology/IT Punjab-1 Merit.1 (Women) Sindh (R)-1 Sindh (U)-1
2. Technical Assistant (BPS-16) 02
BE in Electronics Electrical BSCS (IT) in 2nd Division from HEC recognized university with minimum 5 years experience Khyber Pakhlunkhvia-1 Slit (R)
3. Stenotypist (BPS-14) 03 FA/F.Sc / D.Com ICS 2nd Division from any recognized Board. Shorthand speed 80 w.p.m TWIN 35 w.p.m. Selected candidate shall have to undertake 3 weeks basic IT training course (including MS office) conducted by NITB during the probation period Sindh (R) 1 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-1
4. Storekeeper (BPS-11) 01 Graduate in Division with minimum 2 years' experience and adequate computer knowledge Punjab -1
5. Researcher (BPS11) 01 Graduate in 2nd Division in Sociology. Ethnology. Anthropology. Fine Arts, Folklore. Pakistan Studies Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
6. Driver (BPS-04) 01 Middle pass with LTV license and minimum 2 years relevant experience Merit
7. Security Guard (BPS-01) 01 Middle pass with minimum 2 years’ experience in a government / semi government office.
8. Farash (BPS-01) 01 Primary pass
9. Mali (BPS-01) 01 Primary pass
Age: 18-30 years
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
2. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
4. Recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be made as per the recruitment policy of the NIFTH and the prevailing Government Mtn.
5. The maximum age limit has been prescribed. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Policy.
6. The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and cannot be challenged in any forum/court.
7. The NIFTH reserves the right to withhold a cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
8. Attested copies of certificates/ degrees/CNIC and two passport-size photographs must be attached with the applications Candidates must submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement through registered post on the following address.
Director (Admin) NIFTH, Lok Virsa, Garden Avenue, Shakarparian, Islamabad