Journalists Training on Safety, Digital Security and Psycho-Social Support - Call for Application Sindh & Balochistan - CPDI Private Jobs5 days ago - Jobs - Karachi - 127 views
Call for Application – Sindh & Balochistan
Journalists’ Training on Safety, Digital Security and Psycho-Social Support
Centre for Peace and Development Initiatives (CPDI) invites applications from young journalists of Sindh & Balochistan provinces only for participating in training of “Safety, Digital Security and Psycho-social Support.” The training is being organized under the Civil Society for Independent Media and Expression (CIME) programme. It includes 3 days-long training sessions on digital, physical and psycho-social security.
Why should you join!
• Do you want to learn safe reporting techniques during the performance of your duties?
• Do you want to learn how to avoid mental stress in crisis and the insecure environment in the course of performing your duties?
• Do you want to learn the techniques of digital safety & security to protect your valuable work?
Who should join!
The trainees must be:
• Below the age of 40 years
• Able to attend three days of training in Karachi
• Working journalists from Sindh & Balochistan provinces only.
Benefits of the training:
• Enhanced safety & security skills
• Networking with fellow journalists participating in the training program
• Course completion certificate
• T/A for all the three days of training
• Lunch and tea during the course of the training
• Participants outside of Karachi will be provided accommodation
The last date to apply is January 18, 2022
*Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
Click to apply: