AUA Solutions is an IT Enabled B2B data company, providing outsourced data management and database software consultancy services to companies in US/Canada and worldwide looking for back-office support with their business-to-business sales, marketing and recruitment related lead generation and prospecting activities.
Minimum 1 years of working experience in a Software House /BPO / IT and Networks is a MUST.
· Familiarity with Cisco Router, Switches, WiFi, Asterisk, Linux, TMG, PFSense etc.
· Ability to manage and maintain MS Windows Server 2008-12.
· Knowledge of major user software installation and troubleshooting as well as hardware and peripherals.
· Complete LAN/WAN Management, Deployment and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP, MGCP, RDP, H.323, VLAN, Virtualization (VMware, ESXI, Vsphere, hyper-V), TMG, WLANS, freepbx.
· Experience with IP Telephony, Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
· Ability to read, write, communicate, speak and comprehend English
· Willing and capable to manage the entire Networks division, with minimum supervision
· BCS, BSc, BE, BS, MIS, Microsoft / Cisco /Linux Certified with 4-year college degree preferred.
· Preference will be given to applicants with prior BPO or IT company experience
· May be required to work from home once in a while
· MUST have PC and internet connectivity at home