MANAGING DIRECTOR ENI-EXECUTIVES NETWORK INTERNATIONAL | Jobs in ENI 2022 | Jobs in Karachi | Jobs in Pakistan| Private Jobs6 days ago - Jobs - Karachi - 48 views
CAREER OPPORTUNITY at ENI
Our client is an integrated LPG company,, engaged in the bottling, storage, sales and distribution of Liquefied Petroleum gas to industrial. commercial and domestic customers. It is looking for a d mimic Managing Director to manage the tweeted expansion of the LPG business and to lead the team for further penetration in the market and increasing market share.
The position reports to the Board of Directors and requires focus on further vision and strategic thinking. The position is based in Karachi.
Qualifications & Competencies: Must be a Graduate from a recognized local foreign university in Business. Commerce, Financial Management, Accountancy. Engineering or another related discipline. A postgraduate degree will be preferred, a membership of recognized professional body is desirable. The incumbent must have broad understanding of the Oil & Gas business, production planning & operations. regulatory environment, supply chain & distribution, customer services, finance and pricing, etc. The position demands sound leadership skills requiring quick decision-making, operational excellence. business & profitability mindset. concerns for safety. compliance and discipline.
Experience: Minimum 20 years of post-qualification experience is a prerequisite. out of which at least 10 years should be in a senior management role in sales. marketing and logistics. etc Preference shall be given to individuals with prior experience of at least five (5) years in the Oil & Gas sector or with experience in handling liquid cargo terminal or those who have held a leadership role at any company preferably in the Oil & Gas mid/downstream sector.
• Work with the Board of Directors and lead the company in accordance with the vision and objectives set by the Board Provide strategic leadership, formulate policy framework. support innovation. and set company's direction and pace.
• Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain goals. Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans and manage the company's operations and distribution network across the country.
• Plan cost-effective operations. maximize organizational efficiency and hold market development activities to ensure growth. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide timely solutions.
• Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures Ensure proper overall financial health of the company and enhance return on investments
• Lead a team of highly qualified engineering and business professionals, keep them engaged and motivated to drive maximum performance Manage all kinds of risk, resolve internal and external conflicts and ensure safe and environment-friendly operations.
• Interact and negotiate with suppliers, contractors, consultants. financial institutions. service providers, etc.
• Being the face of the company, perform representational appearance in a professional manner
Liaise with the industry and public offices such as local administration, ministries, regulators, etc
• Establish company policies and legal guidelines Enforce company culture, adhering to prescribed values, business ethics, legal guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures. Age:
Should not exceed 55 years.
The selected candidate win he offered a three (3) years' employment contract (extendable by mutual consent) with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience. As the company is an equal opportunity employer women and individuals with disabilities with be equally considered.
II you have the required experience , educated, leadership and skills to take up this challenging ass Tut you are requested to apply by 30th January, 2022 Please mail your CV. with a picture and date of birth in MS Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EXECUTIVES NETWORK INTERNATIONAL (Premier Exeresaine Search Consultant)
104, Uzma Arcade, Main Clifton Road, Karachi - 75600 Tel (Kh1): 021-35373025-26