We are looking for NOC (Network Operation Center) Engineer required. A enthuastic person, who can work during day/night shifts.
Candidate holding DAE-Computer (Diploma of Associate Engineering) can apply for this job.
Experience : 1-2 years
- 1. Ethernet Cabling
- 2. Monitoring of VSAT Network.
- 3. Monitoring and installation of PRTG, NMS (OP Manager) .
- 4. Monitoring and installation of Syslog Server.
- 5. Logs Collection and writing on DVD.
- 6. Monitoring and configuration of Backhaul links
- 7. Monitoring of connectivity between remote sites (branches) and their back hauls, which have a link of VSAT and Optical Fiber links.
- 8. Dedicated support to the remote site in 1st level troubleshooting problems.
- 9. Network connectivity troubleshooting, Level1 and Level2
- 10. Maintain and monitor data Center equipment.
- 11. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency).
- 12. Data Rack Cabinet installation and management in a Data Center Environment.
- 13. Working closely with other Departments/Organizations and collaborating with other IT staff.
- 14. Report to data Center manager, the status of all events as per the escalation procedures.
- 15. Maintaining report of bandwidth usage and availability (Up/Down) of remote sites on daily/hourly basis.
Job Type: Full-time