Scientific //Engineers // Software // Research// Field Workers//Naib Qasid// Scientific - MINISTRY OF DEFENCE GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN |Govt Jobs 2022| Government Jobs2022-01-17 16:23 Jobs Rawalpindi 128 views Reference: 5777
Salary: Contact us
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN - MINISTRY OF DEFENCE THROUGH THE PROJECT DIRECTOR OF ITS GREEN-Al PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT
1. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the recruitment purely on contract basis, for a period of two years (extendible on satisfactory performance and need basis) against temporary posts in PSDP Project titled, "Development of ICT and Artificial Intelligence (Al) based Precision Agriculture systems utilizing dual-use Aerospace Technologies-GreenAl. The place of posting will be at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi throughout the duration of the contract.
1- Officer PPS-7 (2 Positions)
A qualified person with 18 years in the relevant disciplines I AAgrtrtudaltiure Intelligence/Precision ii. Smart Greencabins/Production and Value Chain
2-Electrical /Mechatronics Engineer PPS-7 01
A qualified person with 18 years of education in Engineering with specialization in Electrical/ Electronics/MechatronicsEngineering
Qualified person should have bachelor's degree (16 years) MCS/MIT in computer science or related degree
4-Research Associate PPS-5 01
MS (18 years of education in the 4 relevant disciplines),
2- Precision Agriculture
4. Production and Value Chain
5-Research Assistant PPS-4 06
BS (16 years of education in the relevant disciplines)
i. Artificial Intelligence
ii. Precision Agriculture
iii. Precision Machinery
v. Production and Value Chain
6-Field Workers PPS-2 04
Qualification person with middle pass and have agriculture background.
7 Naib Qasid PPS-1 02 ,
Qualification person with middle or metric qualification.
2. Applicants are required to apply directly on the website
3. Incomplete and late applications and applications with fakelfalse documents will be rejected at any stage during or after recruitment process with no right of appeal.
4. Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be invited for interview and written test.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
6. The Organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
7. Those applicants who are already employed must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
8. Last date to apply is 04 February 2022.
PROJECT DIRECTOR / DY PROJECT DIRECTOR GREEN-Al [PMAS-AAUR] PMAS ARID AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, RAWALPINDI