Store Manager-South Region - Beechtree Vacancy 2022 in Karachi Sindh Pakistan 22 August,2022 Private Jobs2022-08-22 08:14 Office Staff Administration Karachi 91 views Reference: 8750
Salary: Contact us
Beechtree is hiring Store Manager-South Region
• Must have knowledge of managing store inventor, customer handling,
• Guiding and solving queries of customers
• Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
• Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
• Must have Interpersonal communication skills, Strong sales abilities Customer service skills, Organization skills
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Experience: 2-3 years in the same capacity
Salary: Market Competitive + Incentives Location: Karachi
How to Apply :
Email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
#beechtree #hiringstaff #manager
| Latest Store Manager Jobs in Karachi | Career in Beechtree | Jobs in Sindh | Jobs in Pakistan |
"Beechtree was introduced as a versatile high-street wardrobe solution in 2010 for young, inspirational, and free-spirited girls willing to make a difference. The gap was identified by HKB, the parent company when there was not much being offered in pret category. Our team’s creativity and dedication since 2010 has helped the brand grow in terms of the number of stores and product categories. The brand that started off with selling pret alone is now offering various product lines including unstitched and fashion accessories.
We present ourselves as a brand for the masses because our perception revolves around the fact that fashion is for all. Each product category offers outfits that are chic yet practical, topped with trendsetting silhouettes. With quirky designs and catchy color palettes, we strive to inspire young girls to maintain positive self-expression and fear none while following the latest trends.Beechtree now has a strong presence online and in the brick and mortar section. We aim to continue growing by bringing in innovative ideas and creating a happy shopping experience for everyone".